Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hold it! - 2/18/12

Workout - Running
Pace - 5.25 mi (6.7 mph, 1.0 incline), 0.5 mi (7.3 mph, 1.0 incline)
Start Time - 6:10 am



Another good workout. Nice run with none of the calf cramping that I felt earlier in the week. Again, I felt strong enough at the end to pick up the pace for the last half mile. But the run was not completely uneventful.


About one mile in, I started to feel like I had to go "number 2" even though I had already done so before the run. But something inside me would not let me stop running until I was finished. I just had to hold it! Also, I was able to occupy my mind really well this morning. I find that running is sometimes more taxing mentally than physically. This morning, I had visions of big business deals in my head.


Today is also my "cheat day" - the day I go off the farm and eat anything and everything I want! I normally do this on Sundays, but tomorrow I have to work and can't gorge like I want to gorge. So, "it's on" today and a full report tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment