Sunday, July 15, 2012

Going Where This Man Has Never Gone Before

It's on!  I am in full blown marathon training mode.  And I'm not saying I'm Captain Kirk going "where no man has gone before," but I am certainly going where this man has never gone before.  Yesterday, I ran 12 miles and soon I will be running 14, 16, 18...definitely longer than I have ever run before.

All sorts of emotions running through my head right now.

Fear - Can I really do this?
Ambition - I want to do this!
Pride - Look at me.  I'm doing this!
Excitement - Wow, I'm gonna to do this.
Confidence - Damn right I'm gonna to do this!

I'm big on making public proclamations when I have big goals so you and the universe can keep me accountable.  Here was the running schedule for last week.  Please keep me on track!!!

Training runs completed
Monday (7/9) - 6 miles
Tuesday (7/10) - 8 miles
Wednesday (7/11) - 6 miles
Friday (7/13) - 4 miles
Saturday (7/14) - 12 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment